Saturday, October 09, 2004

Here I am on my com again. At long last, I'm able to get into Blogspot to register my 1st post!!! Is that worth a celebration?? Will ponder about that later.

Lazy saturday afternoon it is. Right outside, in the heart of Bishan Park, my Frisbee kakis are all having fun and drunk from a beer challenge. It's so damn cool to see the disc flying around the park from my view in my house! So what the hell am I doing here @ home!!!! Sigh, the calling of the books was greater than the 'evils' of the flying disc. Yes, it's actually true that it's coming from someone who calls himself the slacker. So don't you think striking 4D/TOTO today would be an icing on the cake? Oh crap!!

Today I've chalked up another 3 hrs of Badminton in PGP. Once again, it was Singapore VS China in the courts. Nope, not your normal badminton matches, but it was James, Ben Khoo, Jai and me (Singaporeans) fighting against the rest (Cheenas) for the rights of badminton courts. Glad that we managed to hung on, persevere and prevented them from invading into our courts for training.. Haha!! :P Back to the game. James and Ben, you guys are improving, but you better work on your footwork or I'll bulldoze my way through the games and train myself instead. Today you guys but... I"ll Be Back!

Let me reinterate this: ARTS FAC CANTEEN IS THE BEST!! Y? Not only are the food cheap and good, they are still serving great food even until after 2pm! That's so unlike the Science Canteen, which have stingy servings and bad operation hours. View is great, food is great, what else can you ask for a good afternoon lunch? Thanks to James, I've found another good food stall. To all foodlovers, pls pls try the Beef Noodles! Absolutely sumptous with hefty beefy toppings!! Thumbs up all the way with no fingers down! But but, to enjoy the noodles, pls do not eat the way health-conscious James did, by taking away all the chilli oil to reduce his intake of fats and oil... What a terrible way of wasting earth's natural god-given resouces!!

Enough of crap... Gotta rumage through the pile of papers now... Gosh, don't they look scary!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home