Monday, August 08, 2005

finally

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Finally all the mega-scale medicine projects are finally over! With the end of Operation Theatre: A Good History and Float, my holidays have ended too. I'm just so glad that myhard work and misery over last 2 months of holidays, or whatever u call it, had finally been laid to rest. It certainly wasn't easy trying to juggle work, supplementary papers, a Taiwan trip, a medicine play and a medicine float all within a span of 3-4 months, but I certainly am glad I pulled it off.

To OT people:
Kudos to every single one of you, both cast and chorus for putting up such a wonderful performance that will remain in everyone hearts for the time to come! It always brings back such wonderful memories whenever I sing the songs. Yes, it still rings faithfully in my mind. Those moments when we try to co-ordinate our dances and songs with such utter disappointment, the days when the afternoon and evening rehearsals get so mundane. However, I guess the friends support, the laughter and smiles on the audience faces and the applause at the end of the day was all worthwhile! It has been great getting to know each and everyone of you! I love OT!

To Float people:
I must say a VERY BIG THANK YOU for standing by me all this while when it seems that float was all but a useless project meant as a big 'saikang'! Yes it was and when Zhentang and I started it off, we wanted as much rubbish work thrown at all of you as much as possible. The rationale was that rubbish work binds people together and that was our primary objective, to bind the people of medicine together and be united like the glorious batches of the past. Not many of you took the bait, but for those who did put effort in at the end of day, you know what I mean. Kudos to Janice, Susan, Alvin, Zhentang, Eleanor, Ouyang, Wen Hann, Jiashen, Dave, Meifang, Blanche, Audrey and all the rest for making this all even possible. Special mentions must also go to all dancers, along with Qingyuan, Liana and Lynn for putting up such a great dance performance! We did not win anything at the end of day, but to me, all of you are proud winners! We stole the show with a great dance and the cutest float in NUS! Thanks again and I hope all of you had a great rest! Never have I slept for 13 hrs straight, except for last year's rag too. Haha! See u guys in school!

For more pics on OT, click below:
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=9QZM2TZq3Yd0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home