Saturday, September 03, 2005

Yeah, I'm happy today! :) With Jian Bang and Renjun running with me today twice around NUS campus, we managed to clock a new time and distance in our preparations to the Army Half Marathon. We did 200m/min X 93mins = 18.6km! Wow! I got a shock too when I saw the numbers... Hmm... Looks like a champion marathon runner is in the making... Haha! But oh damn, my legs and body are cramming like mad... Ouch!

Another happy thing would be that I managed to teach frisbee to 2 groups of people this week, 1 to Medicine people and the other to VCF people. It was pretty fun watching both groups throw their frisbees so happily. Reminded me of the time when I first started out in Jan 04, when my throws were so innocent & lousy too yet I was having so much fun. It's not that my throws are very pro now, no no! In fact, it's way off standard... but you guys can do it too, if you practice more often too... So come down to NUS fields on weds @ 5.30pm when the real pros can teach you too!

But like all stories, good things don't come to a good end. I lost my pair of running shoes to bus 852 when I fell alseep on the bus and hurriedly got off the bus when I overshot my bus-stop... Argh! How can I run next week?!?! Whoever got my shoes, u r a lucky fellow! U won my stinky socks and smelly shoebag as well... Boo Hoo Hoo!

And yes, dammit, I missed my golden chance to talk to her 1 to 1... What a stupid tak! U have absolutely no guts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home