Monday, November 07, 2005

This weekend was gd! I love it when I study hard for tests and exams and love it even better to play hard after the papers. The studies and play were both great but the papers just had to be a BLOODY spoiler! What's the point of studying so hard for over 20 viruses we were expected to know in the lectures when everything out of lecture, meaning viruses we dun really have a clue abt, comes out? And my mum thinks I dun study for my tests, that's y I do not know... Well done ;(

Alrightz, but den, at least I finally got off to gym after the tests, after celebrating michelle's bday. Coolz, it's amazing to know how sneaky mich and rongster can keep their relationship under the wraps for so long and I never discovered it till today. Gosh, I'm how slow sia...! K, after gym, it was out in the sun for soccer..after such a long while. Haven touched the ball for so long and am so unused to the hefty running, making me breathless and panting like an ass. I was slow for most of the game and part of the reason is that I dun think I like soccer that much anymore. Watching the game is cool to me but playing the game just seems to be such a chore nowadays. But I'm still glad I'm out there sweating cos i hate sitting ard doing nothing. Later, I had a fun time at PeppersLunch @ Taka with meifang, daniel lim, wenz, james and chengyu. Food was gd, or rather i was super duper hungry, and the shopping later on was gd too, just that I lack a hell lot of cash!!

In exchange for soccer, I'm playing more frisbee and karate now. On sat, I had a hell of running and chasing the frisbee. Yeap, playing for muddygrass, a local club, and training up for next year's Singapore Open's. This year's performance was bad because the team lost all their good players and idiots like me din wanna play. Haha, but I hope there's a reversal of strength because all the good players are back in action and we are training earlier too. Hope I can get back my fitness in time. Weather on sat was so good that for the 1st time I could run 3 hrs non-stop back to back... Never happened before sia! On the hindsight, my phalanges were nearly broken because we were asked to throw damn hard the frisbee to each other. Woah, I was actually amazed I could still catch the disc at the end of day with so many bruises!

Yeap, and today, or rather yesterday, I turned up for karate after a 2 weeks break. Gosh, the aching body from the frisbee bashing just got punished even further during the karate training. The horse-stance, the punches, the kicks and the katas took a toil on my little body and made me sweat out like a mad pig. Boy, I think my karate standards have dipped lots and I'm in deep shit now. Like that how to train up for black belt in 6 month's time??

Later, I headed off to Jianghong's place to celebrate his bday! Boy, am I jealous of this lucky fellow cos he had a super nice cheesecake baked for him by his bevy of gals, mainly et, selene, toe, yingci and new addition, yingen! Yupz, I'm surprised but these gals actually made such a gd cake... Well done! Yeap, we got him a funny t-shirt on 'national breast awareness month' and a running addidas jersey. How apt for a guy like him! Hope he had a very good birthday because I think this lad deserves it all!

On a last note, I think the Premiership is finally getting onto track because LIVERPOOL just won their 1st away game by 2 goals somemore and CHELSEA the suckers just got beaten by a spirited man u team that just got nasty bite from roy keane! Whee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home