Monday, December 26, 2005

Merry X'mas to all and a very Happy 2006!!

This short holidays have been a much needed break and I'm so thankful for it! It's such a wonderful feeling to wake up in the afternoon just in time for brunch and stuff... But shit, it just had to be spoilt by the dreadful thought of having 2 papers on day 1 of sem 2... Grr... And I think i'm in deep shit becoz i've been going out everyday and boy, i really do need a lot more time to study... Can I wish for 48 hrs for the brand new year?

Been hanging out with lots of non-meddies this hols. SMP pple, karate gang, NUSSU peeps, frisbee dudes and tmr...my pri sch friends! Boy, what a whirlwind hols! This chistmas and new year has never been more fun because I've decided to write my 1st ever christmas cards in years. Oh man, it has been a 'chore' trying to figure out what to write for each individuals as u gotta know, I'm a man with little brains and limited words. it literally took me hours to write and reminded me painfully of the reason y I abandoned writing it all in the 1st place. But to all who received it, I hope you like the little effort that I've put in... **clasped his hands and pray**

This festive season is not complete without some gourmet and i'll just share some places around. Top on my list here would be Ivin's restaurant in Brinjal Park, Bukit Timah. Nice peranakan restaurant with lots of yummy dishes for super cheap ala carte prices. It's even more worth it if you go in big grps and chiong all the food. Price would be about $10/pax at the very most...! Next up, Andersen's of Denmark Ice-Cream @ Marina Mall! Man, the ice-cream totally thrashed Haagen-Daaz hands down. Nice, smooth and creamy ice-cream with lots of delicious taste! Super alcoholic rum & raisin and very delightful belgium chocolate nuts top my list! And a particular cute waitress by the name of p _ _ _ _ also made my day with her wonderful customer service! *dun get me wrong there pls*

Have you seen a shirt and a cap that can both light up? Haha, today I got these 2 as my bday and xmas presents from my karate gang! Thanks man! It's hard to describe how it works, except that you need 2 AA batteries each and the spaceship in a galactic world on the shirt would light up with different colours and patterns. On the other hand, the cap has a middle middle finger imprinted that lights up too with the help of another 2 AA batteries! Whee, one day, I'll just wear these to school and wave my cap at lecturers whom refuse to speak louder or just can't be bothered with the lecture they're giving... Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home