Wednesday, December 07, 2005

tak's cheesecake confectionary got rolling yesterday again when 4 guys by the names of mark sim, hamid, wong yi n jit khong came over to my place to learn how to bake cheesecake. man! i barely learnt how to even produce 1 of that fluffy little thing and there i have 4 eager students waiting to steal recipe from me. haha! anyway, after a little shopping in j8 for the almighty philadelphia cream cheese, we got baking underway in the kitchen. i was so nervous that i'm doing alone for the 1st time that i almost forgot all the baking procedures. phew~ luckily my mum came back in time to calm my nerves and everything went smoothly after. it's interesting to note that mark sim can't crack eggs to seperate yolk from white and hamid's pretty sleek with his hands... the 4 guys even came up with their own method to beat the cheesy method, something which i've never seen before either. i think they had tonnes of fun messying up my kitchen and even more fun eating when it was finally baked. haha, 4 pionner grads from tak's cheesecake school... anymore students?

this afternoon was damn sian... i got knocked out by my own philadelphia unbaked cheesecake and ended up sleeping in the med lib for 45mins. worse, i slept thru the 1st 1/2 hr of my pbl and had to scurry to the micro b conference room like a little mad mouse and apologise to my pbl tutor. thru the whole session, i was in a super daze and had no freaking idea what each other was presenting. suckz! to add fuel to situation, i was commenting after the pbl session on how my tutor was so oblivion to someone's presentation and to my most frightful horror, my tutor appeared right behind my back as i finished my last sentence... OMG x 2...!

thanks wong yi for the most wonderful bday dinner treat. hotel phoenix cafe definitely served pretty good stuff, but i dun think i'll step in there again unless i've $ to throw... haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home