Saturday, January 06, 2007

today feels good. finally gotten my 10 hrs of sleep! a cool refreshing break from the past hectic week. gosh, what a havoc week it had been.

had a lovely new year eve celebration of a different sort for the 1st time in my life. yeah, i went drinking in kerly's place and my, what a booze party it was with et, sel, yingci, boon, kerly and dehan aka 'me-man'. those little angels from heaven tried to drown and knock me out with shots by playing 4 kings and scissors-paper-stone (SPS). my motor mental skills decided to take a back seat that night and i kept losing in 4 kings. yucks, it feels damn shitty to flush after 3 shots and feel the world spinning by the end of 4 kings. things were made worse by boon when he thrashed me 8-1 in SPS to make me drink 8 consecutive shots. *puke* yes, that was the next thing that happened to me. i rather throw out those alcohol than keep it over for the new year. goodbye toxins. haha. it was a memorable night with lots of fun. thanks kerly! u r the wo-man!

next up was meeting my badminton guys, eugene and kwok ming, on new year after the booze party. finally those guys are back from their studies around the world to serve the army for good. old army boys indeed. i was stunned throughout the conversation when they mentioned how some of our classmates are gonna get married real soon or how eugene is gonna buy a car and condo on his own in the next month with his nice army pay. argh! i dun even have a gf, am slogging out with studies for the next 3 years and have no $$! kaoz, they make me feel like a kid who is so ignorant about the realities of life and one who is so unprepared for the real world.

school started for us on 3rd jan whilst the rest of unis start on 8th jan... how unfair. but heck, when was the last time medicine was kind to me? hmm... can't rem. and so it's gonna be cofm for the next 5 weeks. what does that mean for me? more free time? i have no idea what is installed ahead, but i'm looking forward to interviewing the HOs (some of whom are good friends) for my project and catching up with meddies and possibly late night suppers if any.... sounds good! but i think i might not have any rest time either thanks to the charity run, which is a med soc project that i am overseeing. it's killing a lot of my sleep time and i realised dealing with lower Ms is not as easy as it looks. hopefully everything will be fine from here on. *pray pray*

for now, it's time to catch up with anime and drama shows again. YES!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home