Sunday, October 10, 2004

@ The Airport

Just back from supper in Geylang with pri sch friends. Yum yum! I had beef hor fan with smooth bean curd while the rest ordered 'shao bings' and 'mee sua'. Oh man, it's just so fun to meet up and hear the wierd pri sch crap again from you guys! But I've got to admit that it's your off day in cracking jokes today, Medha! 'I'm @ Terminal 2. Really?!?! I'm @ Terminal too(2)!' Er, it wasn't really that funny... Haha, and Gerrie gotta brush up her Cheena or else you will end up buying 'Shao Bing + Ji Dan + Pork Floss(y the sudden English?!)' from the shop all your life... :P

Wait, y did we meet up all of a sudden? Oh yes, it was to send our dear Class Monitor, LTA Jason Wong, off to his York University. Finally, yes finally, you are off to study, to settle down into a more peaceful place outside of Army. It was with a tinge of unwillingness that we saw you leave, but I'm very sure, you will do us proud there in England, in academics and whatever you do there. All the best pal!! We'll be waiting for you to come back 7-9 mths down the road...

Cool things I've found when sending off friends:
------------------------------------------------
1. A free ride from friend - Thanks Andy for being my offical driver of the day! Been great travelling in your merc!

2. Get to meet your new Medicine classmates - Yes! I've found Jean, my 'dearest BEST friend', and Shi Hui, my cute pri sch junior in the Airport. They were sending a friend off on the same flight as my friend to the same uni. How small can the world be? And haha, I found Goodwin in Geylang too! No wrong ideas ah, he was there to 'makan' in the same shop as me. My my....!!!

3. Rekindle memories - This never fails when my pri sch friends meet up! Everytime, I am amazed to find out something new that some kid did in sch last time to anger/irritate/piss off another person. And it's always so laughable, like how Woon Han got pinned by Andy, or how Lihao ran away after tripping Andy.

4. Photo taking session - Gosh, Medha's favourite past-time. She's totally different when it comes to photos, all the funny poses that she has, it's absolutely amazing! Oh yeah, the dumb things we do when taking photos, like squeezing into the camera screen with someone in the pic holding the camera and taking a picture of our legs in a circle! Yes, we were deabting, and I was wondering what would happen when we meet up in future when we settle down with families? Would we still be as insane or would our kids feel ashame of us? haha!

Yeah... It's 3am in the morn and thanks Gerrie for the pics... Appreciate that so much! Let's see what I can do...

2 Comments:

At 3:18 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe I LOVE OUR CLASSMATES.
I love taking photos just a wee bit more.

*tired meds

 
At 3:28 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

med's right.
i love our primary school people. we'll have fun no matter what and i think we'd be like this for a very very long time. :)

love u guys sooo much.


geri

 

Post a Comment

<< Home