Friday, January 14, 2005

Victor's Thursday

Today was a day I did so many things in a day. And here's my list of what happened:

1. Saw 2 disgusting pictures of a baby's genitalia, whom I can't recognise whether it's female or male. *Bleah* Hope I don't see it too often. It's too sad to see babies suffering this way. Even I the tough man can't bring to it. *pray gd for the entire world*

2. Ran off to Arts Fac to see again, this time with Mark, Yuzheng and Haiyuan. Ate the chicken chop there. *thumbs up* Mark ate my fav beef noodles and I managed to steal some delicious beef cubes from him. Haiyuan actually ate a plate of carrot cake as appetizer and den a bowl of apple salad as the main course. Wat a man! Have never understood him, and after lunch today, I doubt I'll ever do so *haha*

3. Ran off to Tan Boon Liat Building in Outram Road to repair my beloved digital camera. Never noticed the name of the building till today while searching on the map. Had past by it everyday by bus during my army days while travelling to CMPB. Guess I'm not alert enough, but who cares, my camera finally gets its hounourable repair for surviving the 'Mazing Singapore Race. I love u camera!

4. Read a few pages of the 'Holy Place' and 'Teenage Texbook'. The former puts me now on a fervent quest to find out more about the Da Vinci Code and the Grail. It's really mystifying to find out secrets about christianity and such being peeled off 1 by 1. The latter book reminded me of the days when I watch the play as part of my literature course in lower sec. Love the book even till now because it touches on some of the topics closer to the heart, like dealing with peers and coping with relationships.

5. Watched 'The Aviator' with Huilin later at 4.45pm at Lido. It's about this man's, Howard Hughes, life story in his quest to become the greatest aviation and movie industry pioneer. He succeeded in the end, but not without some eccentrics, like being a cleanliness freak and his weakness for women, and some upsets, when he was being suit by the govt for fraud and misuse of funds. He's cool because I share his hobby for fast planes too but he's just too much for me. I prefer to be myself in the end. Watch this if u have time! *4/5 popcorns*

6. Karate training in Tanglin CC to sum up my day. Legs breaking from the past 2 days of running and now the 1/2 squats during training. Finally saw Uncle George back in training. Nice to see the 'old' man back after a pretty long absence. Other than that, training was normal...

7. Time to sleep for tmr is a schoolday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home