Monday, August 15, 2005

Been getting depressed lately over gals! My gosh! Yes, and apparently gals do give Vickz a hell lot of problems every moment. Like how I would get rejected, how I would find out that chio babes around actually already have boyfriends to spend lovey dovey times with. Sigh, or maybe it's just me, me and my whiny hormones lamenting at all the couples and the lousy cupid that accompanies me. But I really do miss having someone dear by my side... When will that be, Cupid?

Yeah, to kill the above syndrome, I've decided to go back to basics. Yeap, and that is study and lots of running. So much so that now I'm trying to train up running for the upcoming Army Half Marathon on 11 Sep 2005 and Standard Chartared Marathon on 4 Dec 2005. It's amazing how I always seem to find strength and peace whenever I run. Probably I enjoy the wind breezing past my face, or enjoy the greens and the looks of people around, or the fatigue that sets in after. Running always puts all my worries and troubles aside and set me up for new goals ahead, kinda like pressing a reset button to my thoughts.

Other than running, I'm on a crazy roll to go to gym, be it the sch's gym or California Fitness gym. Trying to beef myself up to a sizable proportion after looking at how scrawny I am. Had always wanted to do so but did not find time in the holidays. It's amazing how I'm trying to squeeze all the above only when school term starts. Wat a wierd guy I am. Hopefully, the gym and running works and I'll see a new and refreshed me! Yeah! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home