Saturday, September 03, 2005

Today is clearing sleep-debt day! Wat a lazy pig I was sleeping the whole day long... Never felt so tired in a week before...

Went to Safra @ Mount Faber when I woke up to collect my 'goodie-pack' for AHM when I woke up. Well done, I got lost at Telok Blangah for a while on bus 273 and was taken around on a neighbourhood tour ride. In the end, the bus managed to stop outside my destination and to my surprise, my 'goodie-pack' consists of only a T-shirt and a coupon... Well done X2! Luckily, the T-shirt (below) looked pretty nice (very much nicer than the 2003 shirt I had in fact) or else I would have complained even more!

It was shopping later @ queensway for my pair of running shoes. Realised I have not shopped for shoes for a damn long time and the adrenaline rush was very welcoming. My traumatic struggle between Asics, Mizuno and Addidas shoes ended with an uncle who was willing to give me a big discount off the Mizuno shoes. Price mattered more in the end of picky little vic! ~bleah~ Got a pretty shoebag later on to fit my beloved shoes and also a nice High Sierra water bottle to quench my thirst for running... Haha... Shopping, when not for clothes, is always this fun... I love it!

Rushed down later after shopping for MC's concert in Botanical Gardens. I was very late and did not make it in time. All I saw at the end was MC packing up, ready to leave Botanical Gardens for NUS. Shuckz! Wasted my trip down!! Phew, Amanda, Ian & Cheok were there and we chatted for a while before we met up with Lynn & Charles for dinner @ Thai Noodle House near Coronation Plaza... Woah! The Tom Yum noodle soup was excellent and had my glands flowing non-stop. Spicy and sour in one of the most authentic ways... Yummy! I shall leave now with the quote of the day I found from the Thai Noodle House - "All Chilli food and food with Lime are moderately cooked. More/less chilli or lime please inform the staff" WAT?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home