Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Shopping!! I think I'm in a crazy mood to shop! And I know now y gals like to shop, although I do too when I have $$! Haha, for the past 2 days, I bought a pair of jeans for $20 and 2 sets of Mizuno running jerseys with shorts for $30! Cheap cheap... and the only reason I'm happy to say I've shopped is because this is the 1st piece of clothing I bought in say like 4 months... Kaoz, that's LOONNNGGGG!!

Haven been feeling really good these days because of the CAs. Yup, I'm a pretty moody person, very moody and whiny in fact (all the time actually). I dunno why but I always like to complain about the most trival of stuff, like how stupid I am, how come others got gf/bf but I don't, how come others look good but I don't, how come others have $$ and cars but I don't and such... These days too, I'm also feeling that I'm starting to drift away from mankind, starting not to talk to people anymore. I think I need a little life and spark in my life... What would it be then? The answer: I've no idea and I'm still searching for it, maybe it might be the end of CAs. Hopefully, I won't take long cos I hate being in my own world away from others and I don't like it when I start shunting away from pple... Y? I do not know the answer either!

Donated my blood today and did a free health screening by NKF in sch.Health screening was cool... I remembered my erm, mid-stream pee, for the urine test and what the values of the different tests mean! There's only 1 glitch - I think I'm bloody fat because my body fat is 17.3%. *YUCKZ* That's a full 9.5kg of squishy-sqooshy fats slushing around in me!! I love donating blood too! I love the thought that these red packets of fluids coming from me can be used to save lives and help strangers whom I never would get to do so in practice in future! Koolz! But the lovely thought was marred by a news report that 5 pple got jailed for donated their AIDS infested blood to the blood bank... Pui! What did these 5 people think they were trying to do? Trying to spread their little wealth of viruses around when we in the medical profession are trying our best to curb its spread? If they think they're heroes by donating their blood, I would suggest they give their cerebrals a bloody knock! It's such an evil deed and if the blood wasn't checked, who knows how many innocent or immunosuppressed lives would have been robbed by these 5 people's selfishness! Grr... I HATE U 5 GUYS!!

Back to pharmaco to save more lives - in my dreams for the moment...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home