Friday, December 02, 2005

1 December is just such a great day! always looking forward to this day every year! not only is the date very nice, but it's also because it's my birthday!! whee!~!~ isn't it great?

as usual, I din celebrate my bday at all becoz I see no point in it either. it's just another day to me, a happier one though which does not call for any major celebratory event, and anyway, it's kinda celebrated last sun with my family. it was a dinner for my father's and my bday @ the rice table! oh there's a story as to y I am born on this day. my mum had initially planned for my bday to be on my father's bday on 28 nov, but the O&G doc din allow because she consumed her breakfast that morn, and that was how I ended up 32 yrs and 4 days later than my dad... (ooo...)

thanks to all who rem my bday and am just so happy that you guyz had made my day with your kind words. thanks to hamid for singing such a kewt bday song on the stroke of midnight, to meifang, et, sel, toe, yingci for getting the nike singlet (love it~!), to bz for the hug (totally caught me offguard!), to wong yi for wasting 2 hrs with me in suntec (can't believe u stayed on with me), to jian hong, sunder, guozhang, claris, nat, jeremy lim, don, ernest, yijun, mark sim for your kind wishes. really appreciate it lots~ :)

ooo...I am so excited and psyched up for this sun's marathon after collecting my race pack from suntec today! man, I made a foolish mistake to go down during lunch time and I ended up queueing for 2 bloody hrs?!?! all thanks to wong yi who stuck with me like a bro through this 2 torturous hrs that time managed to pass faster. luckily for him, there was this chiropractice booth that I told him to go to to waste his time. turns out that the 'practitioner' gave him a checkup that said his muscles ard the L1-L3 was weak and needed strengthening... ooo... see la, play so much volleyball! ok, back to topic, the 2 hrs was pretty much worth the waiting coz it consists of 1 pack of marcaroni (?!?!!?!) + 2 berocca tablets + a cool blue marathon shoebag + an all new way cool blue addidas marathon singlet... WOAH!!! totally reaped back my $35 registration fee already! yeah, and I saw the Kenyans training on the fields @ esplanade... ooo... hope nothing goes wrong on sun and even if it means crawling to finishing line after 42.195km, I will do so coz I WANT MY FINISHER's T-SHIRT!!

P.S. 4 guys are coming over to my house next tues on 6 dec to bake cakes, cheesecake mainly. any other takers let me know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home