Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year to all!! It's 2006 and a fresh new start for everyone, including me!!

Tonight's countdown was great! Was with Jen Jen, my pri sch classmate whom I've not seen in almost 11 years @ the esplanade. Boy, was there much to chat about and yeah, this gal is going to do a thesis on zebra fish liver for her FYP in NTU Life Science. Who in the world knows that zebra fish exists and that fish has liver?? I certainly din know till today. Esplanade was super jammed packed with humans, esp PRCs and Indians, and looks just like NUS population!! Only bigger and with more kids around! Can't believe I was back to squeeze with humans and we idled for 1 hr just to stand and wait for the fireworkz. Luckily, it did not disappoint us as the skies were radiated with tonnes of amazing colourful shades! What a way to usher in the new year!

For this year, I just wanna pass all my examinations well and in peace. Is that too much to ask for? I dun wanna scrape through like how I did last year...zaps so much energy and puts a toil on mental capacity... supps is just not fun at all!! Yeah, for now, it's full steam ahead for the 9 Jan CAs! Just let me fulfil my 1st and only wish pls?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home