Saturday, July 22, 2006

in the med soc lounge after my 2nd night call in nuh. gonna sleep here too after this post. pretty eventful night considering that i finally managed my 1st IV plug on an old man. otherwise, there was nothing much to consider because there wasn't many patients being admitted either. sianz... tot i could poke n see blood many more times tonight. oh well, things been pretty busy ard in nuh. busy finding and talking to patients, busy having tutorials and presentations, busy with union camp, busy getting to people's 21st bday parties and busy with trying to figure out what's going on in my life actually too. grr.. it's going at too fast a pace for me and omg, end of posting test is in 3 weeks' time. shit! i need more time for myself and for my books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home