Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Library Blog

MC said "Hi!"

Yes, that was what my good buddy from Army and Medicine 'ordered' me to write after giving me a quick & healthy 'how to blog your blog' lecture. Grr... Satisfied now 'Lam-Lam'?

Yup, I'm finally back after 1-2 weeks. My stupid computer apparently decided not to adopt Blogspot.Com in its IE after 5 blog entries. The same thing happened too when I was using Xanga so I'm starting to wonder whether I'm fated to actually blog in the first place. Never mind about that. At least I still have the computers in NUS Med Lib to sustain that little Blog interest around.

Just had a chat with my previous unit MO, Dr Yeo, in the library. Poor chap, he got arrowed big time to do the Military Medicine Conference (MMC) paper for next year. Well, just to elaborate further, the MMC paper is pretty much useless except for explainning to overseas military 'collegues' the different ways Singapore military has 'invented or improvised to improve its millitary healthcare'. A conference of bullshit? I leave it to your thoughts... But well, since he was around, I got him to help me do my Physiology tutorial. Hee hee. So nice of him to help me and give me answers to my tutorial. Just what I needed to boost my morale up to study for the rest of the day!

So many things had happened over the past week. 2 beer & wine drinking sessions with adults till late night, a cool birthday party over the weekend, hefty lectures & tutorials (which I've still not done yet) and oh yes, an intra-fac drama competition titled 'Playhouse', our dear Formative Assessment on Biochemistry and an interview for 'Work & Travel USA' all on this coming Saturday. How good can life get?!?! I don't even have time for myself man...oh gosh!

If you find me not wearing my spectacles these few days and think I'm trying to act cool, I beg to differ. I lost my spectacles over the week and I shan't elaborate on details so that I won't 'cry' over it. Yeah, will be in contacts for a few more days or even weeks I guess until I can find $$ to get a new pair. $$ does not come easy. Seriously!

Gotta run to mug again. Never been so hardworking before, even my mum is surprised, though happy about it. Biochem...Here I come!

3 Comments:

At 5:10 pm, Blogger MC said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:12 pm, Blogger MC said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:14 pm, Blogger MC said...

Somehow, I accidentally deleted my comment.
Well done Victor! The layout looks nice!
And thanks for the quote! hahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home