Sunday, January 16, 2005

*Boom Boom Boom* *Piak Piak Piak*

Is that how firecrackers sound? Haha! Anyway, I was at Chinatown over the weekend for the annual light up by PM Lee. Chinatown was super packed *wat's new* and I found it super fun to walk on the road that was sealed up for pedestrians like me to walk. *cool* It was pretty exhilarating to watch my 1st firecracking session, though I din like the red crackers' remains all over my body. It was even better after my 1 hr of dinner with my family because we managed to catch the next round of fireworks just when we were wondering whether to take MRT or bus home! Wonderful! Think my new year is now very blessed cos I've managed to catch 2 sights simultaneously in a day in my 21 years of history on Earth!

Did not do very much today. Think I'll be dead for my next CA and 1st Pros. Was at Carinhill CC to watch a karate competition. The standard, to my surprise, was much lower than my expectations and the finals was pretty boring because the favourites were knocked, thanks to some poor refereeing. Caught up with the little kids of other clubs... Scott, Xuan and Soon still look as cute as ever!

Alright! Finally Singapore soccer has something to be proud of... We are the Tiger Cup champions with a 2-1 win on home soil... I mean National Stadium soil... Suprisingly, the team played better than my long-ago impression and I truely think we deserved to win! But ah, I was also wondering whether Indonesia let us win because we helped them out big time during the Tsunami disaster? Aiyah, dun care, think our media and papers are going to gloat much about this victory this week... N me too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home