Wednesday, August 17, 2005

How exciting it is today!! Never had I had 5 hours of prac before, 2 hrs with a 2nd yr Master's guy who taught us how to do microbiology (aka micro b) experiments and 3 hrs with another 2nd yr master's gal who taught us PCR technique. Wah!! Damn amazed @ my pracs for the very 1st time!! Maybe it has gotta do with the fact that this is the 1st and last time we are ever gonna do this type of experiments.

Later, it was running time with my new running palz, Han Boon and Jian Hong. Whee, how cool & exhilarating can running be when there's competition to push each other ahead for better timings. Han Boon's gd and he ran so effortlessly while Jian Hong and I, the old men, were busy panting away. Great workout and a great start as we gear towards AHM! No slacking for now for the next running sessions would be on maybe thurs, maybe fri and definitely sat. Yingci, u better come with us when we move to MacRitchie on sat, no going back on your words!

To top it off, I went to California Fitness to gym for the very 1st time...@ 8.30pm! Gosh, the consultant did a test for me and I'm damn shocked to see my fat percentage at 14.5%... Grr! So fat! Nearly got persuaded to join California Fitness as a student member for $58/month but I managed to resist the temptation when I realised I've no way of forking out that amount monthly. 'Poor student lah!' as I mentioned again and again to the mat! So for now, I've to be contented with 2 weeks of free pass... Must chiong as much as I can... Whee, I love the abs machine! Damn easy to do the effective crunches and I think it works for my abs cried for help thru the 1 hr session... Hope my 6-packs rips out my t-shirts asap!

Just finished my dinner @ 12.45am and shall do micro b for a while before sleeping... Need to study or the unthinkable supps may just happen again to me... Ahh... Jawetz... Here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home