Thursday, September 08, 2005

Awful can only be the word to sum up today. In fact, it was a chain of events with a stroke of bad luck that makes today one of the worse days ever since school started.

First up, I got off home 10 mins earlier than usual today to catch Jian Hong's car ride to school, as usual. However, I was so pretty darn amazed that the 1st available bus took 15min to arrive and it was packed!! Thinking I have time to spare, which I had a little in fact, I decided to wait for the next. To my horror, the next bus, or rather 2 buses, came only 10 mins later. Not only was it1/2 packed, I could not squeeze into the buses either. Too late, I had already missed Jian Hong's car to school. And to top it off, 2 empty double deckers arrived 5 mins after when I was about to take a cab to school. Damn SBS! Made me take 3 buses and 1 mrt ride just to catch my morning lecture... Luckily I still managed to be slightly earlier than the lecturer, who clamied to be jet-lagged and forgot his time... I wonder Y...

Next up, I did not take my lunch before running with Jian Bang to Sentosa from NUS, thinking it was unnecessary and would give stiches instead. Yes, call me crazy for running to Sentosa, which I thought was pretty easy. But it was absolutely suicidal to run on an empty stomach! *ReGrEtZ* Both Jian Bang and I gave up running after crossing the Sentosa Bridge because we felt super hypoglycemic and I nearly fainted through the run. Matters was made worse because we did not bring $ nor phone. If u think running to Sentosa is madness, think again! Walking from Sentosa to NUS is totally insane, especially when hunger pangs in the stomach were screaming for food! 1st time I got stranded while running... *Kaoz*

Last of all, my badminton line-up against Science Faculty proved futile cos we lost to them 2-3! *Argh* I hate it when we lose, esp to teams whom we should be easily! Grr, to all the faculty players, it was not your fault! U guyz played great but stupid Vickz was so cocky about winning this tie that he totally did not field a strong line-up at all because he looked down and was complacent about his opponent! My bad! Darn, my 1st loss as the in-charge and it's not fun @ all! I also have another complaint - how come all the faculties put their strongest line-up against Medicine and yet place a super weak line-up against other faculties? Are we that strong an opponent or are we detestable? Hmm... I would like to think neither... So give me a reason?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home