Wednesday, November 23, 2005

My mum said I was crazy today and for the 1st time, I totally agreed with her! y? That's because I just ran 18km from my house, through Bishan Parks I & II, Upper Thomson Road, to the end of MacRitchie Reservoir and back...in the RAIN! That's a cool 18km (nearly a 1/2 marathon) for an evening run, all in the name for preparations for the Singapore Marathon coming up on Dec 4! Have been clocking in at least 10km runs everyday since last Friday when Pharmaco paper ended... Gosh, it's really tiring, but at least I do enjoy these torturing runs and that's only because I'm crazy!

The weekend's been so super cool because for the 1st time, I could forget about the books and just do whatever I deem fit. On sat, I accompanied dear Meifang to Sim Lim to buy her latest pet, a cool grey Casio Ex-Slim S500 camera. Oh man, that little gadget costed nearly $700, but you have seen that delirious face of hers when she got hold of it... It was as though she was on top of the world! But wait, where do girls get the $$ to buy all these expensive stuff? So unfair, how come I do not have any? Damn... And yes, which reminds me that I must mention this theory - whenever a girl shops, she already has something that she wants in mind and never ever try to derail her from her train of buying thoughts. Otherwise, you get the joy of facing serious repercussions of having to think along with her whether A is good or B is better. Worse, you get a scolding for giving her too much choices to think of. Yeap, after the cool buy, we headed down to TCC near Raffles Place! GOSH! That place is way cool and the bean bag seats, oh man, they were way to comfy for my butt to leave! It's a nice place and the ambience is just right to just slouch, slack and talk!

On sun, haha, I baked my 1st ever cheesecake! Yes!! I baked! Nope, it was not for any girls, just a sudden adrenaline rush to bake... As simple as that... It was not as difficult as I thought, just some whipping of the cheese, crushing of the oreo biscuits and chucking it into the oven and waiting for the creation to be done. I'm glad the medicine peeps enjoy the cheesecake though I think the oreo base ought to be change to be sturdier. It was way to fluffy to be placed in the mouth. Thanks all of you for the good reviews and thanks to some of you who still doesn't think that it's created from my hands and that I bought it to pull your legs! So...I've decided... I'm gonna bake again this coming weekend to prove a point... and the menu's gonna be cheesecake, tiramisu and swissroll! Hope I got enough time...

Yeah, the same night, I finally had dinner with Jiajun, my karate dude, who's flying off to Philippines this thurs to fight in the SEA Games! Haven seen this guy for a damn long time and that's only because I've not attended squad training anymore too. Go go JIAJUN! Get the gold back for all of us! Show them that we are not whipping boys in this arena! I'll be watching you from the tv here in sg...

So many november babies this month! Happy birthday to wong yi, lynn, ee ting, yingci, bingzhu, michelle, ray, jian hong, denise! Whee! Hope you guyz had a great birthday despite the crap CAs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home