Monday, January 02, 2006

people have wondered y am i always such a pessimist. i've no clue nor answer to that. perhaps it's the environment that i was brought up that churned me into such a person. just take today for example. i just heard that my cousin has just killed 3 people with his 'superb driving skills' and my grandpa's very devastated and on a brink of illness which may take him away soon if any more such news breaks out. and right now, my buddhist mum is thrashing my sis for taking into christianty and threatening to commit suicide if my sis continues going to chruch. i can't decide which side i should stand on because i think both sides are equally foolish by standing firm on their 'principles', which totally doesn't make sense to me. i hate religions and its negative brainwashing effects! i hate it the situation is of no fault of mine yet i'm thrown in to mediate the situation, with very serious repercussions! how i hate new year 2006! the worse start to any year i ever had!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home