Thursday, August 10, 2006

whee...! went for my 1st fireworks at esplanade since new year's eve. love each and every single fireworks cos all are very nice to watch. i love colours glittering up the plain dark sky! yeah, managed to persuade kwok meng the introvert to go watch this lameless performance that lasted only for 10 mins @9pm. but...pig, it took us 2.5 hrs afterwards to get back from there! says much abt our efficient single bus transport! oh well, nothing much i can do too. got a rude shock from nuh today.

me: hello, are there any cases in ward ** with respiratory signs?
nurse: yah, bed **
me: ok (and ran off to take a look at the patient)
...5 seconds later...
me: eh, what happened to the previous patient of bed **?
nurse: he died
me: huh?!?!?! but he was well and alive just 2 days ago when i examined him?!?!?!
nurse: yah, he died

gosh, i was super traumatised... a few minutes later...

me: eh, what happened to the patient of bed **?
nurse: he is now in critical care unit
me: huh?!?!?! but he was well and alive just 2 days ago when i examined him?!?!?!
nurse: yah, he's fighing for his life down there now

double whammy in a day... am i their jinx? and to think i said happy national day to them... how happy this is man...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home