Friday, January 21, 2005

Hari Raya Haji! Thank God for you I've finally got a holiday in Jan to take a break. Today was hang out day with the 'old men' of Medicine, comprising of Bingzhu, Chris Ho, Ernest, Ray, MC, Yee Wei, and a maiden, Yijun.

Went to PS for lunch before watching 'Alfie'. Lunch was great, thanks to the Indonesian stall that sold great grilled chicken drumsticks! Love it! Everyone did also, upon my recommendation. Phew, hope I did not spoil their taste buds. 'Alfie' is about this playboy named Alfie who flinged around with many women, including his best friend's 'girlfriend' and his refusal to commit to them. However, when the tide of things in life turned around him, the bad deeds he had done came knocking back at him, turning him now into an unwanted, single old man. Sad... He had unknowingly hurt many pple in the process of his life and is unrepentent about it. I DUN LIKE THIS KIND OF MEN! These scums deserve to die for all their excuses! But Judd Law was indeed a suave man and seriously, how can gals not deny him? Shall work towards him as a goal... Haha!

We loitered around for a while before heading for dinner at Din Tai Feng. Finally, thanks to the number of pple we had, we managed to get hold of the 'VIP' room which could house more pple. I felt like a king sitting there, eating great noodles and Xiao Long Bao while admiring the different paitints and writings around. We played a 'guess the number' game to wards the end of meal, which Ernest, me and Yijun chewed on vinegar'ed' ginger as forfeit for guessing the correct number. Boy! Ginger stinks the mouth! We were enjoying ourselves so much so till the waitress had to drive us out of the restaurant to make way for more customers... Oops...

Damn, have to Karate my way through training later with a totally bloated stomach. Nearly puked out some contents for relief... And I said nearly...because I DID'NT! Tmr's holiday! Shall enjoy my time sleeping while I still can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home