Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I can't study I can't study I CAN'T STUDY!!

Y must the 2 of you fight! Y Y? What the hell is wrong with both of you!! Now I can see a family break up no thanks to the 2 of you and if it does so, I'll be so very sad. Here I am trying to protect my younger sis from all your nonsense quarrellings and there you are going on and on about each other's religious rights, and you think both of you are right!! I think not!! Both of you are foolish, very stupid if I must say! Can't both of you spare a thought for everyone else and just behave like real adults? Can't both of you just stay away from religion, can't both of you think??!! I think i'm already not thinking rationally now because I'm so very affected by this becoz I dun wan my younger sis to be implicated and embroiled in this situation. Dad n mum are already not talking and now mum and sis. How ideal can this situation be??

Today as I came home from school, I saw an RTA (road traffic accident) near my house. Incidentally, this is also the 1st in my area ever since it was opened. There was a dead body, but my 1st thought came to be my mum, who had voiced her threats before. Luckily she was home when I was back, but it shows how paranoid I am now....

Can someone tell me what to do now...

I'm very very lost for the 1st time in my life...

Very very lost...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home