Saturday, November 06, 2004

Summary of my Friday

Never knew Medicine had so many November Babies!! Jian Hong, Denise, Rachel, Shameer, Yingci, Wong Yi, Iris and god knows who else all have their birthdays over this weekend. It just mage me and Jean postulate a theory that indeed parents get more romantic in Feb and thus created us such smart beings as a reult of their tender love! Haha...

Yesterday I've skipped a lecture for the 1st time - Prof Voon's lecture somemore. Felt damn guilty trying to study Physio outside LT instead, but really thought there's no point in attending to learn the same concepts again and again which keeps confusing me. I'm just different I guess, always doing different things. "Roll Eyes" Went to Munchie Monkeys later on for lunch to celebrate Iris's birthday. "Where's Junwei?" Haha... Kept teasing her about it until she was so afraid. Oops.. Things did not help either when she saw my cam pics of other couples around. Hee, guess she's scared now. Anyway, dessert in Munchie Monkeys was so-so, esp my Tiramisu. Should hv tried something else, like the Italian Choc Cake, it was not bad. Their pasta looks good too, although the queue and waiting can really piss pple off. The 'chio' waitresses, if there are, only made up for that tiny winy bit of patience.

Had a cool tau-pok session after Prof Ho's confusing and scary tutorial, where names were just continuously called out. Mine was not, even though I only posted 1 ans. 'Phew' Yeah, back to topic, poor Jian Hong had all dirty clothes thrown over him, including a brown unclaimed underwear on his face, before the terror took place. Imagine 20 male human bodies piled on top of you, plus the dirty linen, and you trying to breathe thru the suffocation, and with a little Victor squiggling at the top of the pile. Haha. Jian Hong couldn't breathe man. I know it does hurts because my friend cracked his ribs before. Oops, hope nothing happens to you either. Denise, you are lucky to escape! The cake after the 'tekan' session is cool! A cakefull of white choc and black choc. Yummy!

Played soccer later on. It's really interesting to see how the guys got all hyper while kicking the round circular ball while gals at one side look all so disinterested. Some advice for soccer - never play barefooted and never play when u suspect hamstring injuries. Jing Xiang got the first one when he tore his fascia (dunno superficial or deep) but it hurts till he could not chase the ball. And of course, I got the 2nd one and it really hurts. Pulled it when I raised my left leg too high and pulled it. Sucks. Could not sit or sleep properly. Looks like I'm out from exercisng for weeks...

Thanks to the injury, I got to go shopping with Jean and Nat Koh to get stuff for Denise. As they shopped, it got me wondernig how easy it is to earn money from gals. Give them some powder, mix it with different colours for them to choose and 'wala', they pay you for it! Am I right gals out there?? Guys, next time just observe when you accompany gals to shop. They get excited real reasily upon chancing cosmetic stuff and it'll be deja-vu for you! But I must say it's quite fun shopping with them. I got to talk lots of crap and hear about all the whinings that gals have. It's a fair exchange, isn't it?

I'm awaiting for Sunday's Jazz event to come. Anyone going for it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home