Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Where are you?

I feel so tired! And I think I need a break to totally recharge myself! The preparations for the CA is having a toil on me and I am beginning to hate all that studying till late night! Why have I subjected myself to such tremendous torture? Why...Y am I studying so hard for the 1st time in my life just to pass MCQs??

My oh my, I think I am collapsing from my inner emotions and feelings as well. Where is she when I need her the most? Where is she when I need to seek solace and comfort, away from the stress compounded from the world? Am I slowly losing herfrom my grip and my mind? Is she even ever gonna be there for me? I wanna know all the answers but I am totally clueless.

Clueless, helpless and tired, I rather disappear from this world, far away from the torture that's killing me. Who could feel this pain and sorrow? No one, no one but me, lonely and painfully...

1 Comments:

At 2:43 am, Blogger natalie said...

yo dude! cheer up man you're probably way more prepared than i'll ever be :( you'd probably also be more stressed (like me) if you DIDN'T study hard! girls are mostly dumb la haha. even if she tried, she prolly wouldn't be able to answer you anytime soon... and i think alot of us in med (like me again) can empathise with the loneliness. it's horrible!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home