Friday, May 27, 2005

F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S

Today has never been better and it seems that 27/05/2005 can go down in my history books as 1 of the greatest days alive~!

The morning was kicked off with a fantastic Liverpool win in the European Cup! How in the world did Liverpool manage to comeback from 0-3 down to score 3 goals in 6 mins to tie the game and then win 3-2 comfortably on penalty kicks?? Impossible!! Now I must churn that strength they possess into my supp paper, for I shall conquer it the way Liverpool conquered the entire Europe continent.

Next up in the afternoon, I had a nail-biting time watching my RJC juniors thrash their TJC opponents 3-2 in both the males' and females' badminton finals to swipe the double gold again for the 3rd time! I'm so super proud of them for proving themselves yet again to be the best in the country and for continuing RJC's prowess and legacy in the game! Later, some of the old foggies aka seniors, including myself, joined them for the champions' dinner @ Genghis Khan in Taka. Boy, the seafood buffet is really expensive and I don't advise anyone to eat there unless they're really hungry or have no better place to spend their money. Rather, I enjoyed the company of some of the juniors whom I've not seen in years and we had much catching up to do.

Yawnz, I'm tired now. Should really be studying hard... My only source of motivation now comes from the Taiwan trip that me and Qingyuan have planned for in July. I need to get out of this place for fresh air! K, enuf of whining, shall conquer endocrine now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home