Friday, June 17, 2005

I have an unlikely visitor today in my room right now and his name is Siew Hor. Tonight, this man is gonna be my saviour, a saviour to my mental freedom. For all who dun know Siew Hor, this man is my buddy from Army. In Army, buddy means we do things together, like eat, shit, sleep, bathe, and even going through torture trainings and sabotages together. I used to sleep above him in a double decker bed, although he is much taller, but he feels too insecure about falling off from higher grounds. I got to know him during our Medic course and that was when we found MC, Joo Shiang, Qingyuan, Khai Wei, Ernest from the same platoon and Yee Wei, Howen, Izuan and Victor Lee (oops) from other platoons. Those were the days in Ulu Pandan camp, really ulu camp with a long treacherous slope to kill us for marching. I can clearly remember how the whole platoon got 'knock it down' together with brooms, cloths and pails at 7am during area cleaning because some punks went to wolf whistle at SCGS gals in the bus stop outside the camp. *Kao!*

Oh yes, back to why Siew hor's in my room. Haha, he is hired by me to do a summary assignment of 'Week 7 - International Governance'. This article is 1 of 2 articles that I needed to summarise to earn $15 each. Thanks Toe for recommending another gd way to kill any more brain cells that I have left. Anyway, I was so super stressed out by the work I'm doing for the Minister and Medicine Rag & Flag that I complained lots when he called me only abt 3 hrs ago. Wow, what a friend he was when he offered to help me out with this 50 pg article for free. Yeah! I LOVE SIEW HOR, but only for today. Haha. Joking! Yeap, he's struggling now to put the article into words, and has shifted from my comfy bed to the cold hard floor. Dun worry dudes, I'll treat this guy to a nice little meal worth $15 bucks (I hope! Or y dun I save the $?) and his deed shall long be remembered in my heart...

Jia You Siew Hor... We need to submit this in 2 hrs time!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home