Sunday, May 29, 2005

Patch Adams!

Watch the movie today on com and I love this great guy! Finally understood why so many medical students were raving about this old movie from the past! His lofty ideas and undying love and concern to patients serve as an inspiration for all medical students. What I find amazing about him is how he can shed his pride off and be his true self in front of his patients (whom he considers his friends and 'doctors' as well) and touch them sincerely from his heart, curing them of their diseases with his love. I love it when he made kids laugh with his big red nose, calmed a hostile pancreatic cancer patient with his song and agitate his professor with his compassionate work and high-flying results. This is the only movie so far this year that made my lacrimals work overtime and I'm not shy to say I was really touched by this movie, esp the scene when the kids came to the court to support him in his suit against being kicked out by the medical school for 'excessive happiness' syndrome.

Ratings: 5 stars! 10/10! A must watch for all medical students and doctors about our common dreams and ideals!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home